Certified Support Provider II (CSP) - The Dalles, Oregon
The Certified Support Provider II (CSP) directly serves our clientele, providing care, support and skills-training to individuals with developmental disabilities and/or mental health challenges. Basic job duties may include: food preparation, house cleaning, skills-training at home and/or in the community, basic hygiene care, medication administration, if needed, assisting with activities of daily living, following a support plan, transportation of clients (approved drivers only), social skills training, and integration into the community.
Available shifts will vary depending upon work locations and the needs of our clients: Full time and part time; day, swing, night and companion; permanent and on-call.
Before completing an online application, be sure that you can answer, "yes" to the following questions:
1. Are you age 18 or older?
2. Do you have a high school diploma or equivalent?
3. Do you have at least 5 years’ experience in Residential Care (including but not limited to Developmental Disabilities, Mental Health and Aging People with Disabilities) or a Bachelor’s degree & 1 year experience in a residential setting?
4. Do you have a valid driver's license?
5. Do you have two or fewer incidents on your driving record within the last three years?
6. Can you pass a DHS criminal history and reference checks?
7. Can you pass a drug screening?
8. Are you a compassionate, motivated person, ready for a new challenge and meaningful work?
9. Can you work while frequently standing, walking, bending, stooping, pushing, pulling, stretching, twisting, crouching, kneeling, and/or lifting.
10. Can you lift and/or transfer up to 50 lbs. and continuously use your hands/fingers?
All training required to become a CSP is paid.
Pay and Benefits
Starting at $11.50 per hour. View benefit details.
View the complete job description for this position.
Submit your online application for this position.
This position is open for new applications in The Dalles, Oregon.