We are currently looking for a compassionate, organized and detail-oriented leader to manage a 24-hour Residential Program. If you’re passionate about serving children with developmental disabilities and mental health needs, and you meet the minimum qualifications (below), we would like to hear from you!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Hiring, training, supervision and scheduling of Certified Support Providers (CSPs), ensuring adherence to Oregon Administrative Rules and OSHA guidelines, coordination of client services, maintaining client records and quality assurance supervision.
This is a full time position. Shifts may vary, but will most often be daytime, Monday through Friday.
• High School degree or equivalent, plus two years of experience and training related to mental health needs and/or developmental disabilities, or…
• Two year college degree, plus one year of experience and training related to mental health needs and/or developmental disabilities, or…
• Four year college degree in human services field.
• Satisfactory criminal history check, meeting the Oregon Administrative Rules and company policy requirements.
• Valid driver's license and a good driving record, meeting company insurance requirements.
• Must be able to frequently drive a personal and/or company vehicle locally and/or regionally.
Salary and Benefits
Starting at $2200.00-$2400.00 per month depending on experience.
Click here for benefit details
Submit an online application here
Open until filled