Certified Support Provider (CSP)
The Certified Support Provider (CSP) directly serves our clientele, providing care, support and skills-training to individuals with developmental disabilities and/or mental health challenges. Basic job duties may include: food preparation, house cleaning, skills-training at home and/or in the community, basic hygiene care, medication administration, if needed, assisting with activities of daily living, following a support plan, transportation of clients (approved drivers only), social skills training, and integration into the community.
Available shifts will vary depending upon work locations and the needs of our clients: Full time and part time; day, swing, night and companion; permanent and on-call.
Before completing an online application, be sure that you can answer, "yes" to the following questions:
1. Are you age 18 or older?
2. Do you have a high school diploma or equivalent?
3. Do you have a valid driver's license?
4. Do you have two or fewer incidents on your driving record within the last three years?
5. Can you pass a criminal history and reference checks?
6. Can you pass a drug screening?
7. Are you a compassionate, motivated person, ready for a new challenge and meaningful work?
All training required to become a CSP is paid.
Pay and Benefits
Starting at $10 per hour. View benefit details.
View the complete job description for this position.
Submit your online application for this position
This position is open for new applications continuously.